Thursday 17 June 2021

Drawn To Worship

My son loves the song “Servant King”.

He sang the bridge very passionately, “I will give my life for the cause of Christ... to love like You loved and serve like You served...”

So I questioned him, “Are you sure you will give your life for the cause of Christ? Don’t just sing without realising the meaning.”

We need to challenge our heart, not just our head. Because we know more than we really know. Me included.

That said... I’m still so proud of him to be drawn to the songs of heaven.

P.S: For the past few days, he has been playing “Sound of Revival” everyday. He repeats this one song for at least one whole hour everyday... The HS works in an interesting way, tugging the heart of the little one.

P.P.S: Homechurching refers to a lifestyle of living church instead of a weekend of attending church.

Photo taken in 2017.




No comments:

Post a Comment