Sunday 11 January 2015

Great Faith

We brought Jeshua to the Kiddy Palace at Compass Point. He actually went to take the soft toy - Barney and walked towards the payment counter.

He was queuing to make payment for his Barney! Guess what? He didn't have any cash with him! Somehow, he simply trusted that Papa or Mama would pay for him. He believed that he would receive the soft toy. What great faith he has!

Trusting in his parents as his provider seems so easy to him. It's really about having child-like faith. Child-like faith is great faith. I wonder if I have faith to make payment for something which I couldn't afford to pay, and simply trust God the Father to provide for me.

I believe it is possible. Yet our mind has been trained to become so logical that it simply doesn't make sense to make payment for something which we can't afford.

This is something worth learning from Jeshua. Simple yet powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment