Wednesday 4 November 2020

Restoring The Lost

Restoring The Lost

J lost one of his ninja turtle’s mini nunchaku yesterday. He tried to find it but to no avail. During bedtime, he came to me and said, “Papa, can you pray and ask Jesus where the nunchaku is?”

I replied, “Why not you pray and ask Jesus where it is?”

He prayed and tried to hear God, but still didn’t manage to find it. After he slept, I went back to couch to search for it, but I couldn’t find either. 

I noticed that he had put all the ninja turtles on the arm of the couch. I searched and flipped all of them, but there was only one mini nunchaku on Michelangelo.

When J woke up this morning, he asked, “Papa, can you ask Jesus where the nunchaku is?”

I simply went out to the couch again and to my amazement, the second nunchaku was lying beside Michelangelo. I had checked with wifey and J. Both of them didn’t search for it.

In other words, Jesus Himself restored the lost nunchaku and put it beside Michelangelo. Such testimonies are not uncommon. But it’s a beautiful representation of the heart of the Father for my son.




No comments:

Post a Comment