Monday 14 February 2022

Kingdom Above Awards

Was there in the Spirit to receive the gift 🤣🤣 thankful for my manager to collect on my behalf.

Honestly, this is just a marketing gimmicks and I’m not afraid to say it and do it differently from majority. Since when do I follow majority? Lol. I’m first a believer. The kingdom is above my secular work, so while I am in the world, I am not of the world. My approaches and methodology must be different from the world. The love and the power of God supersedes every method you can think of.

Each time when property agents post about their awards, it’s to market himself/herself for greater awareness/publicity as well as to do recruitment. After a while, I just click “hide future similar posts” so that I don’t see these posts on my newsfeed. Cos I have many agent friends since I’m in this line and as you know, the real estate industry teaches everyone to keep posting their awards and commission earned.

Does it work? Yes. It does. If your eyes are on the world, you will bother to look at all these. If your eyes are on the Kingdom, you will see beyond all these. You see in the Spirit.

Award is least important to me (and my wife knows that I heck care about it), because I don’t like to market about this. Besides, which job keeps posting about their income? Lol. 

I’m honestly not a top producer. This is just a marketing publicity because each division is doing it. It has never been my pursuit or goal. I trust God to provide for me and my household. And I’m always ready to give this work up if God leads otherwise.

If most of my time is not spent living or preaching the Good News, then I am not a disciple of Christ.




No comments:

Post a Comment