Tuesday 1 November 2022

Response To His Manifest Presence

Recently, in the daytime, I asked J, "People respond differently to God's manifest presence. Some feel heat/warm/fire; some feel electricity; some feel tingling, some feel wind/cool air, some laugh, etc.

What do you feel?

J: For me, I will yawn.

Papa: You will what??!

J: I will yawn when I feel His presence.

Papa: Are you joking? I have never heard before.

J: I'm serious. I yawn. I'm not joking.

I thought my son was joking. But I decided to test it out. When I released God's presence on him, he yawned a few times. Then, I asked him to speak in tongues and be connected to God's presence. While praying in tongues, 𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐘𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!

I went to look up more about yawning. Apparently, to my surprise, excitement, anticipation, change of emotions, and even change of body temperature can cause yawning.

That's new to me. And I think my son is a pretty interesting boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment