Tuesday 3 October 2023

H2H Talk Over Girls

Had a H2H talk with my son walking down the streets at night.

Was educating him about girls with sexy dresses revealing their cleavage and exposing almost half of their breasts. For he asked me why they would dress this way.

Initially, he said that he didn't like these kinds of girls. But I wanted to know how he genuinely felt seeing them.

He said, "It feels weird. I don't know how to explain it." But he was curious (as he is growing up).

Then I started explaining to him about the Fall, how men, by nature, are drawn to cleavage and breasts. But Jesus has empowered us to live a new way --- by living from the spirit, to the soul and to the body (sight) instead of the normal way of living from the body to the soul and spirit.

Having the Spirit inside us, we now can decide how to live, whether from the spirit or from the body.

Also educated him about ladyboys. When we were taking the train, we saw a ladyboy and I highlighted it to him.

Then I told him to do his devotion on the train, since communion with God can be on the move, even when there are people around.

He shared what he saw in a vision.

"I saw a ring that dropped into the drain. A person tried to search and find it but he couldn't. After trying for a long time, he gave up."

I said, "Can you ask the Holy Spirit what it meant?"

He then added, "It's about a man losing hope and giving up."

I asked, "Can you ask the Spirit who this person is?"

He prayed for a while but couldn't seem to get it.

So I hinted, "Who was the last person you were looking at?"

Suddenly it dawned on him that God was speaking to him about the ladyboy sitting in the train.

I added, "He was straight. But he lost a relationship. It broke his heart deeply. He tried to salvage it but failed. So he gave up hope about a BGR relationship and became a ladyboy. You have heard God correctly."

The Spirit of God is always searching for someone who is ready to listen to Him. Communion reveals His heart and it can be done anywhere, anytime. We just need to lean in and listen.

Fathering work involves Him. The more we allow Him to father us and the more we learn to be His son, the more we learn how to father our child.

No comments:

Post a Comment