Friday 3 October 2014

What Affects You Affects The Father

Recently, while my wife was carrying Jeshua to the bedroom, his head accidentally brushed against the door gently. He cried a little and I was very concerned. I told my wife, "Check it out and pray for his head." But my wife responded, "The head didn't really hit against the door. Just briefly brushed against it. Don't worry."

I realise that if what affects Jeshua affects me, what affects me affects the Father. That is nothing too small or insignificant that He is not concerned with.

Note: The sign of maturity is when what affects the Father affects us. That comes from knowing His heart and desire like Jesus did (John 5:19). I realise that Jesus didn't say and do what the Father said and did simply because of obedience. Jesus did that because His heart followed after the Father's. What concerned the Father concerned Jesus. This is far better than pure obedience. This is why Jesus did things with passion AND compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment