Saturday 6 December 2014

Polliwogs Playground

Jeshua was playing at the bouncing castle. Suddenly, there were many other older kids who came up to play. They were jumping violently.

My heart was beating faster as I was concerned that they might accidentally land on him, who seemed to be the youngest there.

This was the only play station that I didn't get involved with him because I was afraid that the castle would burst if an adult goes up. There seemed to be an unspoken rule - no adult for this station.

As I watched over him, my heart was praying for his safety.

I am reminded that God the Father is especially concerned when we tread on dangerous grounds. He would be watching over our every single move to see if we are safe.

However, there is a rule that He set - He wouldn't interfere with our choices. If we choose to tread on dangerous grounds, we have to answer the consequence. Jeshua was treading on dangerous ground while I was constantly keeping my eyes on him.

The important thing is this... we have to watch out for the voice of God in the midst of danger in order to be kept safe. As I saw more and more kids coming up, I called out to Jeshua and he came towards me. It was then that I could bring him out of the bouncing castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment