Saturday 12 September 2015

Loved By The Father - Anointed

Jesus took me to my Garden. He was holding a beautiful vase of flowers with His hand. The flowers looked beautiful on the outside. But when I looked into the vase, I realised that the flowers were dying. They had the form of beauty but without any substance. They did not grow in My Garden. They were not placed in the right environment. 

I looked at all the other flowers in my Garden. They were growing well and strong.

Jesus said, "It's not about portraying ourselves to be "beautiful" on the outside. Neither is it about trying to look good on the outside. It's about abiding in the right environment - the Garden of My love. That produces true beauty and growth."

Song of Solomon 1:3 (The Passion Translation) - "Your presence releases a fragrance so pleasing - over and over poured out."

God's presence releases anointing. It is that anointing that gives the fragrance. There is unlimited supply of anointing oil being poured out in His presence. 

Psalm 23:5 says "You anoint my head with oil. My cup overflows."

When we dwell in His presence to receive His love, we are anointed. We are not anointed because the Holy Spirit comes upon us. We are not anointed because we can preach well or perform miracles, signs and wonders.

"You anoint my head with oil." This paints a picture of a host honouring and loving his guest who steps into his house.

We are anointed because we are abundantly loved and honoured by the Father. 

As Christians, we are already anointed. Everyone of us has equal measure of anointing. We don't seek for more anointing from another man of God or special prayer.

The more we receive the love of the Father, the more we will walk in that anointing. His anointing doesn't come by a certain measure. It comes by His fullness.

When we soak in His love, our cup of blessings overflows.

While we dwell in His loving presence on the inside, something changes on the outside. Blessings naturally overtake us. 3 John 2 says "I wish that you prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers."

Our soul prospers when we dwell in His presence to receive His love. He anoints us with His love as we soak in His presence.

The only response we can have towards His love is adoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment