Wednesday 15 August 2018

Jesus Taught J New Song

J woke up and said, “Papa, I have learnt a new song that nobody taught me before.”

Papa: Who taught you then?

J: Jesus.

And he began to sing...

“God has you
God has you

He gives you toys
He gives you books
He gives you eyes
He gives you mouth
He gives you hands
He gives you legs
He gives you everything

Jesus loves you the most
He loves you most
More than anyone in the world

Trust Jesus
Trust Jesus
And you will go heaven

I want to go and see Jesus
I want to go and see Jesus

New earth blue and brown
New earth blue and brown

Jesus loves you.”

He blew my mind away once again. He sang spontaneously and prophetically. Never underestimate how your child can encounter Jesus in his own secret place.

Our role is simply to expose our child to His Presence so that he can be fathered by the True Father. #fathering101

No comments:

Post a Comment