Monday 6 September 2021

Cultivating The Fear Of The Lord

Cultivating The Fear Of The Lord

While taking my shower, God spoke, “J played game on his aunt’s iPad earlier when you were not around.” At the back of my mind’s eye, I ‘saw’ balloons in the game.

After bathing, I approached J and said, “Why did you play game on iPad at 2nd aunt’s house earlier?”

(He is not supposed to play with iPad games).

He was shocked. I responded, “Jesus told me when I was showering.”

He said, “Why is Jesus so clear and powerful?”

When I was disciplining him, I reminded him, “Why do you think I always know what you are doing?”

He answered, “Because what I see through my eyes is what God sees. He lives inside me. And God also lives in you. So what I see is what you see.” He learnt this many times.

He asked, “How come Jesus always tells you stuff? Do you know what game I played?”

I replied, “I saw a game related to balloons.”

His eyes were wide open, because the game he played has them.

I had to explain why God would reveal stuff about him to me so that he understands both the love of the heavenly Father as well as the fear of the Lord.

The fear of the Lord has to be cultivated early for the next generation, not just by teaching and saying about it, but also by demonstrating that He knows all things, and that He speaks.

#homeschooling

No comments:

Post a Comment