Saturday 27 May 2017

Hearing God's Voice Starts Early Part 3

We were at bus interchange when we asked J, "Which bus will come first?"

Wifey: J, you pray and ask Jesus.

J closed his eyes. Wifey told me not to say first. I had a vague impression of bus 85 but I kept quiet.

J opened his eyes and said, "Bus 85!"

Wifey asked me, "Did you also get 85?" I said "Yes, a vague impression."

It's a confirmation.

So we waited and bus 85 arrived first. Jesus! #hearinggod #fathering101 3

We were at bus interchange when we asked J, "Which bus will come first?"

Wifey: J, you pray and ask Jesus.

J closed his eyes. Wifey told me not to say first. I had a vague impression of bus 85 but I kept quiet.

J opened his eyes and said, "Bus 85!"

Wifey asked me, "Did you also get 85?" I said "Yes, a vague impression."

It's a confirmation.

So we waited and bus 85 arrived first. Jesus! #hearinggod #fathering101

No comments:

Post a Comment