Thursday 11 February 2016

F&S Day

We had another Father & Son's Day yesterday. I have told my wife that I will have F&S Day with Jeshua twice in a month. Though each outing costs more than my daily budget, which doesn't seem wise as I just started out in my part-time work in real estate, I know that God will provide abundantly. That's my main purpose of coming out of church ministry in this season to father Jeshua and build his foundations.

My wife texted me in the morning before our F&S outing, "Today's weather forecast isn't good. But you can pray that there won't be any rain. I have placed an umbrella and two rain coats in the bag - one for Jeshua and one for you."

Before Jeshua and I went out, we prayed together. From 10plus am to 4plus pm, there was NO rain despite the weather forecast! It was simply cloudy and windy, which made the weather perfect without the heat of the sun. When we reached home, it started to rain. Praise God! He is such a good Father! He held the rain back so that Jeshua and I could enjoy F&S Day!

 Sitting on the Duck Tour!

Duck vehicle enters Singapore River

Next: Hippo bus

Sitting on the Hippo bus

This morning, I asked Jeshua, "Do you like to go out with Papa?

He responded, "I am happy to go out with Papa. I am happy I can go out with Papa."

This speaks for itself. It is worth everything I laid down for in this season.

P.S: I applied for Hippo+Duck Tour club membership for children between 3 and 12 years old. It costs $33 per year with unlimited Hippo and Duck rides. The child can bring along four guests at an extremely discounted rate, i.e. I paid $5 for Hippo bus ride instead of $37 for adult fare. This is so worth it! Thank God for such providence!

No comments:

Post a Comment