Thursday 4 February 2016

Father & Son's Day

We had our F & S day today at Longkang Fishing.

Jeshua enjoyed it very much as we tried our best to catch as many fishes as possible. It was too difficult for him to catch any. Hence, I did the fishing instead. As much as he desired all the various colours of the fishes, I didn't manage to catch the white ones. They were simply too swift for me.

After the longkang session, I asked him, "Do you want to bring the fishes home or let them go?" He chose the former. I answered, "If you bring them home, they will die very quickly. But if you let them go, they will live." He insisted on the former.

We brought them home and they died within a day. I guess this is a good learning moment for him.





Lunch at Bugis Plus. We had Churro too and he loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment