Friday 8 August 2014

When He Waits

Last night, I went to the hospital (NUH) for visitation.

My wife called and told me that Jeshua was looking for me. Apparently, after I sent them to Sengkang MRT and waved goodbye to Jeshua, he came out of Punggol MRT one station later, saying, "Papa" with his hand signaling that Papa is not around.

When he was at home, he was continually looking for me and calling "Papa". My wife recorded the audio and sent me. It was the sweetest voice I ever heard.

I came home from the hospital with Clement and Daniel to play with him. After they left, he was waiting for me (to take my shower) patiently on the bed and refused to sleep even though he was tired. The time was 11plus pm.

I set aside other things to lay beside him on the bed. It was then that he went to sleep.

The whole experience simply amazed me and it warmed my heart deeply.

I cannot imagine how God the Father feels when we choose to wait for Him. I believe that He is waiting for us to wait on Him. By simply turning our thoughts and affection towards Him cause Him to be overjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment