Saturday 30 August 2014

Waiting On Him

Today, while my wife went to the toilet at Tampines One shopping mall, I was playing peek-a-boo with my son. He was sitting in his stroller but he pulled down the top flap to cover himself so that I couldn't see him. As he knew that I was playing peek-a-boo with him, he waited patiently for me to appear suddenly in front of him.

Waiting involves trusting. My son trusts that his Papa will play with him. This is what caused him to wait expectantly.

Very often, we fail to wait upon the Lord. The fact that we don't wait expectantly and patiently shows that we trust Him little. If we really trust Him, we will wait for Him to speak and/or respond to us.

God always speaks and responds to us. Thus, we can trust and wait for Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment