Monday 30 June 2014

Sharpening What I Do

After my son played with his toys, I told him to keep as it was time for bed. He obeyed.

Together, I helped him to keep. I simply threw the pieces of mega block into the box from a distance away.

Seeing what I did, my little boy tried to do the same thing. He threw the pieces which he picked up into the box. He was following what his father was doing, but he missed it a few times and the blocks flew over the box. That didn't seem to bother him. Neither did it stop him from doing again. He went on throwing the pieces.

Even though I see God the Father healing the sick, doing miracles and other works (especially in Scriptures) with 100% accuracy and effectiveness, I am still not perfect like Him. Sometimes, I still missed it. There is a need for me to keep sharpening what I am doing. I simply have to keep seeing how He does it and keep doing it. Like my son, failures shouldn't stop me from pressing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment